Annual guarantee starting at $240,000, based on experience, non-production pay for performance compensation plan, a three-year new hire incentive plan of $50,000.
To learn more about how Willamette Dental Group is keeping our employees safe, please visit https://willamettedental.com/safety/
Willamette Dental Group seeks a General Dentist who incorporates empathy, kindness and a patient-centered care delivery approach with every patient. It’s what we are known for, and how we have built our reputation of having providers and offices rated very highly on patient satisfaction surveys. For more information visit www.willamettedental.com/careers.
- We are a group of providers and a dental insurance carrier. As an Accountable Care Organization you’ll focus on engaging your patient through education so that you will positively impact their overall health.
- Our evidence-based scientific approach allows you to focus on the necessary treatment for your patients. No production goals, quotas or pressure to sell dentistry.
- You’ll work in a collaborative environment with multiple General Dentists and Specialists, as well as receive mentorship and/or provide mentorship to others as you grow in your position.
- You’ll work with a highly trained team of patient care advocates, dental hygienists, and dental assistants, utilizing them to their fullest scope of practice (per state requirements).
- You’ll have freedom to diagnose and treatment plan your own cases.
- DDS or DMD from an accredited dental university.
- General Practice Residency OR Advanced Education in General Dentistry preferred.
- Active state license and BLS.
- Nitrous Oxide credentials required.
- Current government mandates require full COVID vaccination status, or lawful exemption status, for all persons, including student externs, who will be working or present in an Oregon or Washington health care facility.
- Quarantine may be required for persons working or present in a health care facility, experiencing signs or symptoms of COVID infection or after being exposed to someone who is COVID positive.
- Willamette Dental follows requirements and precautions for COVID issued by OSHA, CDC and other agencies of the state and federal governments.