Are you looking for an organization where you can develop your dental career while making a meaningful difference in our patients' lives? Do you want a position that offers you work-life balance while you build your career?
RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY. This full-time Dentist position is at Family Medical Center, in sunny eastern Washington. Family Medical Center, located in Walla Walla, Washington, is part of the Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic network.
What We Offer
· Work-Life balance with a rotating schedule of 8 days on (Weds – Thurs, not including Sunday) and five days off (Fri-Tues). Evenings and weekends included as days are scheduled from 8am-7pm, no holidays.
· Total compensation can exceed $240K for highly productive dentists
· Hiring bonus of $30K plus relocation assistance available
· YVFWC qualifies dentists for federal and state student loan repayment programs that could add $25,000 or more to your annual income.
· $0 premium for full medical/dental/vision coverage for our employees; affordable coverage for family members is also available
· Eight paid holidays plus 19 days paid time off (PTO) to start
· Paid license fees, malpractice insurance, and continuing education benefit that includes cash reimbursement and additional 40 hours per year
· Profit sharing and retirement plans paid short and long-term disability, and much more
What You'll Do
· Care for the underserved community in Walla Walla and surrounding communities.
· Provide comprehensive general dentistry services based on patient needs
· Work with a collaborative team consisting of dental hygienists, dental assistants, and dental receptionists to provide our patients with an excellent experience
· Graduate of an accredited school of dentistry
· Current WA State Dentist License
· New graduate? Make your resume stand out by listing all clinical rotations and your experience in community health or with underserved patient populations
· You are team-oriented and customer-focused and communicate effectively with staff, patients, and providers
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 15 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
About Walla Walla
Walla Walla is located in the southeastern region of Washington State and sits at the foot of the Blue Mountains. Walla Walla has a population of roughly 34,000 residents. The population of Walla Walla and the two surrounding suburbs College Place and East Gate is about 45,000. The area is flanked on both sides by the Columbia River and the Snake River. Various creeks meander through town before combining to become the Walla Walla River, which drains into the Columbia River. An array of enjoyable outdoor activities is right out our back door, including ski resorts, camping areas, hiking trails, lakes, and the Walla Walla Sweets, a summer collegiate baseball team that plays in the West Coast League. Walla Walla was a Great American Main Street Award winner and selected by USA Today as the friendliest small city in the United States. Walla Walla was also named Friendliest Small Town in America the same year as part of Rand McNally's annual Best of the Road contest. Downtown Walla Walla was awarded a Great Places in America Great Neighborhood designation in 2012 by the American Planning Association. The city hosts many significant community events, festivals, and gatherings. It is home to a thriving and expanding wine industry, Fort Walla Walla Museum, the Walla Walla Symphony and countless other attractions.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being a passionate champion for those with no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic
· We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
· We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
· We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
· We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
· We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
· We will let joy in.
· We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal-opportunity employment.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information about this opportunity.