Are you looking for an organization where you can develop your dental career while making a meaningful difference in our patients' lives? Do you want a position that offers you work-life balance while you build your career?
RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY. This full-time Dentist position is at Unify Community Health, Northeast, in sunny eastern Washington. Unify Community Health is part of the Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic network.
What We Offer
· Work-life balance with a four-day-a-week schedule; no evenings, weekends, or holidays
· Total compensation can exceed $240K for highly productive dentists
· Hiring bonus of $30K plus relocation assistance available
· YVFWC qualifies dentists for federal and state student loan repayment programs that could add $25,000 or more to your annual income.
· $0 premium for full medical/dental/vision coverage for our employees; affordable coverage for family members is also available
· Eight paid holidays plus 19 days paid time off (PTO) to start
· Paid license fees, malpractice insurance, and continuing education benefit that includes cash reimbursement and additional 40 hours per year
· Profit sharing and retirement plans paid short and long-term disability, and much more
What You'll Do
· Care for the underserved community in Spokane and surrounding communities.
· Provide comprehensive general dentistry services to children and adults based on patient needs to include:
o Restorative, including fillings, crowns, and bridges.
o Extractions both simple and surgical, including third molars.
o Root canals (anterior and posterior) using rotary endo and system B obturation.
o Implant restorations and placement (if the candidate has proper training).
· Work with a collaborative team consisting of dental hygienists, dental assistants, and dental receptionists to provide our patients with an excellent experience
· Graduate of an accredited school of dentistry
· Current WA State Dentist License
· New graduate? Make your resume stand out by listing all clinical rotations and your experience in community health or with underserved patient populations
· You are team-oriented and customer-focused and communicate effectively with staff, patients, and providers
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Spokane is located in the heart of the Inland Northwest and is the second most populous city in Washington. The Spokane River runs through the city and beautiful Riverfront Park in downtown Spokane. An array of enjoyable outdoor activities is right out our back door, including ski resorts, white-water rafting, camping areas, hiking trails, lakes, and the Centennial Trail. Spokane has been selected as an All-America City three times in the past 41 years, including in 2015, when it was one of 10 honored nationwide. The city hosts many significant community events, festivals, and gatherings. It is home to the Lilac Bloomsday Run, the largest timed road race in the nation, and the largest three-on-three basketball tournament, Hoopfest.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being a passionate champion for those with no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic
· We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
· We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
· We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
· We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
· We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
· We will let joy in.
· We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal-opportunity employment.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information about this opportunity.