Service Line Chief of Dental Services - Oneonta, NY
Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive, academic health system in central New York, major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a Service Line Chief of Dental Services to join our staff.
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and service to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes five corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school- based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will provide strategic leadership and direction for all aspects of the Bassett Healthcare Network Dental service line. In addition to maintaining their own clinical practice, the Chief will be expected to take an active role in providing clinical and administrative leadership to the practitioners in the regional clinics.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
· Join an established group of operatory, general dentist, hygienists and oral surgeon
· Management and oversight of 21 School Based Dental Health Sites and 3 Dental Clinics- which includes 5 general dentists and 1 oral surgeon
· Applicants must possess outstanding communication and documentation skills, be able to function independently and as part of a team, and be competent in all aspects of general dentistry, including behavior management for children and special needs patients.
· Develops, implements and maintains a “patient focused service” focus that is pervasive throughout group practice operations with a monitoring component to provide feedback for staff. Monitors patient satisfaction with services received from group practice members, assisting with responses to patient complaints and resolving problems leading to the complaints.
· Partners with SL director regarding budget, volumes, operational efficiencies, clinical performance and financial outcomes of the division.
· Collaborates with CCO/ACCO to shape the strategic direction and operational imperatives of the group practice in coordination with the Bassett Medical Group and Bassett Healthcare Network strategic plan and goals.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with representatives of professional societies and health agencies at the local, state, and federal level to insure division compliance with national and statewide medical guidelines.
· Conducts division and individual case reviews to ensure the highest standards of care
· EPIC Wisdom integrated medical-dental records, digital radiography
· Salary Range: $206,046 - $246,109. This compensation range represents Bassett Healthcare’s good faith belief of the compensation range at the time of this posting or advertisement. Salary is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, qualifications, experience, education, licenses, specialty, training, and fair market evaluation based on industry standards
· Sign-On Bonus up to $100,000
· Group Employed Model
· DMD/DDS Required
· MHA/MBA Preferred
· Board Eligible or Board Certified
· NYS Licensure
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
· Life insurance and disability protection
· May qualify for Federal Loan Forgiveness
· Paid malpractice
· Retirement plan
· CME time and money
· Moving allowance
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Ashley Camarata, Medical Staff Recruitment
phone: 607-547-6975; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit our web-site at www.experiencebassett.org
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.