If you are caring, compassionate and have a true desire to help others, becoming a member of the Arthur Family Dental Team may be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are seeking a Periodontist to care for our patients in our practice, utilizing a comprehensive approach to full-service dentistry. We welcome those with a strong focus on quality, service and patient satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing implants.
• Performing cosmetic surgical procedures.
• Diagnosing and treating conditions.
• Developing comprehensive treatment plans.
• Providing preventative treatment.
• Resolving gum issues such as gum sensitivity, recession, etc.
• Work with staff to provide quality patient care services as a Team.
• Show dedication and provide the highest quality of care to our patients.
Required Skills & Other Requirements
• DDS / DMD degree from an accredited U.S. Dental School
• Relevant State Periodontal License, active in good standing
• Excellent communication skills