The Practice :
Direct DentalCare is an established practice that has been part of the community for over 40 years—previously known as John Bauman DDS, under Dr.Bauman, who retired in 2019. I joined this practice in 2016 and later took over the practice in 2018. We provide personalized dental care using state-of-the-art technologies in all procedures to thousands of families.
We perform basic bread-and-butter dentistry to high-end cosmetic procedures like
- VENEERS and LUMINEERS
- Dental Implants
- Laser Treatments
- Adult Orthodontic Procedures,
- Root Canals,
- 3D CBCT, 3D Scanners, digital dentistry, and the latest addition - in-house 3D printing for streamlining lab work.
- Sleep Apnea-starting shortly
Summary of Benefits:
- $175,000+ annual earning potential
- Guaranteed base pay ranges from $750 to $900, depending on your experience.
- Bonus opportunities based on production.
- Clinical and professional mentorship from 2 experienced clinicians
- Loyal and trained staff, including 3 Dental Hygienists 3 Dental assistants.
- Ability to work with digital dentistry, including CBCT, Scanners, 3D printing
- Healthcare benefits include medical, dental, vision
- Supplement benefits (401k,401k Match, malpractice, CE courses, etc.)
- Relocation reimbursement (if applicable)
Dr.Simar P. Kaur, D.D.S., and Direct DentalCare seek a passionate General Dentist to treat a great community of patients in Lewistown, PA. This is a rare opportunity to receive mentorship from a highly experienced owner dentist while working with a collaborative, fun, loyal, and experienced team.
We firmly believe in providing absolute independence to the associate to function productively. You will be responsible for your treatment planning and treatment procedures, and My trained staff and I will ensure to provide you with a high production schedule. I will be happy to mentor you with procedures you are not comfortable with and guide you if you have any questions.
- Honest, trustworthy, with excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with patients
- Willing to be part of the community
- Open to new grads
- Pennsylvania dental license, or ability to obtain one
- D.D.S. or DMD