At Advanced Dental Center, we offer your family good, old-fashioned customer care. It’s the best way we know to help you keep your smile for life!
We’ve been operating at the same location for 27 years in an office Dr. Griffin built with his father.
Some of the technology we use includes:
- CEREC, which uses CAD/CAM (computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing) software to create a dental crown for you in a single day. No more waiting days, or even weeks, for your restoration.
- Digital impressions are a more comfortable way for us to take impressions of your teeth, and they allow you to get your crowns even faster.
- 3D imaging system, which gives us a more detailed view of your facial anatomy than traditional X-rays.
- Intraoral cameras, so we can quickly and easily share images of your mouth with you during your exam.
- Centrifuge, which enables us to create platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to promote healing after oral surgery procedures.
- Pulse oximeter units, so we can carefully monitor your condition during dental procedures.
- Digital sensors, which help us detect cavities in their earliest stages.
- Laser technology, which allows us to complete more thorough and comfortable periodontal work.